Friday, April 22, 2011

Monkey Bowl

My dad calls this a "monkey bowl" and I am not really sure as to why.  I think it's made of bamboo.  I also think that they may actually be older than me.

Either way, it's my favorite fruit bowl.

I ripen avocados and bananas in this bowl and it always does the trick.  It's my version of the paper bag that I mentioned in the previous post.  Miss L knows that her favorite goodies are kept here.  So much so that she has a hard time comprehending that it is ever really empty.  I have to pick it up and show her.

We have two other sizes and I am not really sure what to do with the smaller ones.

Thoughts?

It's funny that when my dad first brought these bowls to me I thought that they would just end up in the Goodwill pile.  Now... I think I shall keep them forever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment