Moments that I want to remember of my girls right now. Things that I will most likely forget by next week and will feel bad for not remembering. I need to cherish these little things.
- Trying to do the cha-cha with Angelina Ballerina. "1, 2 cha-cha - 2, 2 cha- cha" I hope to get a video.
- Hugging and tickling her sister without being prompted.
- Trying to help set the table with an enthusiastic and happy heart.
- Not wearing diapers
- Wanting Daddy to chase her and the giggles that ensue
- All of a sudden catching on to how the sippy cup works (we are weaning in a couple of weeks!)
- Following her sister everywhere.
- Learning how to take some steps with the toy grocery cart and being so excited about it.
- Sleeping with Baby Moose.
- Belly laughs when people take a deep breath like they are going to blow really hard, or when Miss L blows on the harmonica.