Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Menu Plan Wednesday

I have many a recipe to post from past menus.  We had the Chicken Cordon Bleu from a crock pot last night.  It was okay.  I am still trying to debate if I would make this again.  I think I would totally have to have all the things on hand and probably would not go out of my way to make it again.  I don't know.  The jury is still out.


Husband will be happy this week as there is a bit of red meat in this week's menu.

  • Spaghetti, veggies, bread
  • Tacos
  • Italian Meatloaf, veggies, pasta? (it was a serving suggestion, but I am not so sure)
  • Hamburgers
  • Crispy Southwest Chicken Wraps
  • Bourbon Chicken over a rice & veggie mix

Sunday evening will be filled with leftovers, quesadillas, or hot dogs. Pretty simple this week.  I am hoping over the long weekend to finally get more green chile sauce made (we ate all the rest!), make up a couple of extra Italian Meatloaves for the freezer, and a couple of trays of Pioneer Woman's Chicken Spaghetti.  I need to get some prep stuff done in the next couple of days so we can just rock it out.  We'll see.

What are you having for dinner this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment