Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Menu Plan Wednesday

Well, it's that time of week again.  I am looking at the sales and they aren't too bad.  There are some snack type things that I will try to get to help us get through an upcoming 12-hour-road-trip with two little ones.  We should be fine but food is always a good distraction... especially for parents!  ha ha!

For Mother's Day I think we will be bring in lunch with our families and then whatever happens to be left in our fridge this week will suffice for dinner.  Or we will bust out the quesadilla maker again.  The ham and cheese quseadillas last week were AWESOME.  I wanted to eat them for the next five days.  It's probably a good thing we ran out of tortillas!

Pizza
Pineapple Pork Kebabs
Pork/Ham "Fried" Rice
Sauted Chicken with corn & edamame
Pork Fajitas (We have had these often but they are easy and SO yummy!)
Chicken w/ Bulgar Pilaf (I may actually get some bulgar if I can find it in bulk, or I will sub quinoa)

There you have it!  What are some of your favorite recipes from this past week or coming up??

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm...this post made me hungry!

    We had meatloaf tonight which I love, but it took me nearly 6 years of marriage to get it right for my hubby. {wink} I also love spinach artichoke mac and cheese - yummmm. I know both comfort foods - it has been cold and rainy here this week. That is my excuse!

    Your blog is just great!
    Be Blessed.
    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete