Monday, May 16, 2011

Meal Plan for the Rest of the Week

Well, you may have noticed there has been an absence in my posts as of late.  Lots of stuff going on in life which will be shared at a later date.  We are all great, though.  In a last minute decision we decided to go to San Diego last week.  So, we left on Thursday and came back on Sunday.  It was a grand time and the girls did remarkably well.

I am trying to get back in the swing of things and hopefully back on track with the Homemakers Challenge.  Or I may just have to pick up where I am and plug along from there.  Laundry is piled high and other things need to be put away -- as well as the normal household maintenance.  You know, life after vacation.  ha ha ha!!

Anyways, here's what's on the menu for the rest of the week.

Pizza (when we returned from our trip)
Chicken with Edemame & Corn (had this tonight, it was pretty yummy -- needs some spice enhancements!)
Pork Fajitas (left over from the other week)
Pulled BBQ Pork Sandwiches w/ Sweet Potato Fries, Salad (sweet friends coming over!)
40 Clove Garlic Chicken

I am hoping to not have to go shopping this week except for maybe produce and other fresh items.  Or if things are on ULTRA sale (i.e. free or pretty darn near free).  We will see how it all goes.

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever made the 40 clove chicken before? I have had several friends tell me it is delicious, but I am scared to try it b/c garlic and me...well they don't mix well. I reek for days if I eat large quantities! ha ha! But I love garlic so I have been tempted...

    ReplyDelete