Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Menu Plan Wednesday

Well, part of getting back into a routine is starting to plan meals again.  It's still a bit of a challenge as some things sounds really good to me and then other things sound super horrible.  Or they require more time in the kitchen than I care to spend right now because I am tired by that time of day.  Also, I haven't had morning sickness but rather afternoon sickness -- which has its own set of pros and cons.  Either way, I have a husband and children that need to eat.  I guess I should probably eat, too.  HA!  So, needless to say this is all very tentative.

Fish Tacos
Warm Lentil Salad with Sausage (a new recipe we are trying)
Baked Spaghetti
40 Clove Chicken w/ Mashed Potatoes
Chicken with pasta salad
Minestrone Soup
Chicken with Bulgar & Spinach

We will be spending one evening with friends so that will be fun!  I know I have put the 40 clove (garlic) Chicken on here several times before.  Honestly, it turned into my back up meal.  I have yet to make it!  I kind of put it off because I couldn't find the exact recipe I was looking for.  A friend made it for as a "welcome baby" meal and I had misplaced her recipe.  But found it!  I can hardly wait.  However, I will need Husband to help me deal with the whole chicken, though.

Yes, I know it's the middle of summer and I have planned minestrone soup.  I pulled out the recipe and it just sounded good.  It's kind of a big deal since vegetables have kind of been eradicated from our menu the last month or so because I cannot stand the smell of cooked veggies right now (an aversion that I also had while pregnant with Miss A.)  It's probably time for a good dose of veggies all around.  Not to say that we haven't had raw veggies.  ha ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment