Saturday, January 9, 2016

Cherished Coversations | Worship the Lord

A couple of days ago I was talking to Miss L about traveling to Denver for her Grandpa Great's funeral. I told her that we would fly from Texas to Colorado on Saturday then come back Sunday afternoon. She thought about this for a bit and then asked, "How will we worship the Lord if we are traveling on Sunday." My heart leapt as I realized her observation of the pattern of the week and the importance of the Lord's day in the life of a believer. I told her we would most likely listen to a sermon online and sing together as a family. 

Husband has always made the Lord's day a priority...even while on vacation he will look into a place where we can worship with other believers. I have always appreciated that about him. We are now seeing that impression being made on our children.

"Train up a child in the way he should go,
And when he is old he will not depart from it."
Proverbs 22:6

No comments:

Post a Comment