Saturday, October 6, 2012

Here and There

Obviously I haven't been on this blog in quite some time.  It's not that I haven't thought about things to write. I even dabbled with another blog for a time.  I deleted it today.  I just want my musings in one place.  I had to evaluate why I was blogging, the self-inflicted pressures, etc.

I had fanciful ideas of being one of those blogs that lots of people follow.  That's not really me.  I like to write things down because it's fun.  And then there are times it's not so fun.  I'm okay with that.  Or you know, life is more interesting than blogging.  Or, life is so crazy there is no time for blogging.

I'm okay with that, too.  Finally.

However, I am glad I came back to this space.  I was reminded about some fun things I have done, experienced, and that I wanted to work on.  So, I will look to some of those goals to finish.

There's no obligation... just fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment