I am actually pretty excited about some of the recipes this week. However, there was one that I was particularly excited about and it turned not as over-the-top-delicious as I thought it would be. Maybe I did something wrong??
Anyway, here's what's cookin'
- Chicken & Avocado Salad w/ veggies and hummus (I made the original recipe that is mentioned here before and I will say that I like this updated recipe much better. I think it's the bigger chunks that helps)
- Man Pleasing Chicken w/ Quinoa & Pine Nuts side dish , strawberries (This was the one that was abig disappointment. While good, I was expecting more. My kids LOVED the quinoa though! We added the strawberries because the plate was looking a little brown)
- Tacos w/ Avocado, black bean, and corn salad. Chips.
- Monterey Chicken w/ zucchini tots
- Roasted Chicken w/ Orzo-stuffed peppers
- BBQ Chicken Quinoa Salad