So, the freezer meals are basically gone. I realized I had a couple left that I will put into next week's rotation. Sometimes forgetting is a good thing.
The goal of any meal right now and for the next several months (years?) is simple, simple, simple. My mother-in-law is around during meal prep time generally 4 nights out of the week. I know that this will not always be and can change at any moment so I try to have very little hands on time. Here's what's on the dinner docket for this week...
- Ravioli w/ butter sauce, Parmesan, roasted potatoes and green beans.
- Cranberry Chicken with creamed spinach
- Leftover Mashed Potato Soup
- Breakfast Pizza
- Fish Tacos w/ broccoli slaw
- Moms Meatloaf with twice baked mashed potato
- Pizza (back-up meal)